AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Living right on the border, I am always watching for those great US deals. Things get just a bit expensive here in the Great White North with Edmonton dealers raking in 159K for a Z06...or at least asking:

2015 Corvette Z06/Z07 Convertible | used cars & trucks | Edmonton | Kijiji

I personally think this is a better way of buying a car though (NOT)...

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 2LZ Coupe (2 door) | used cars & trucks | City of Toronto | Kijiji

So this guy buys a new Z06 in the US and you pay him $129Cdn. You then go to the dealership in the US yourself and drive the car back, paying duty, taxes (including NYS tax), and of course RIV and MTO! Ummm I think I will pass but thank you anyway! The next question of course would be how you might be getting that car on the road to bring back from New York?

Last edited:
You tempted to put yours up for $150K, Les?

You could start your own business and fix this problem GM has in supplying cars to Canada. Maybe just a reasonable markup like 5% instead of 50?

Cheers.

Oh no...this is staying for a long time. Otherwise, I wouldn't have to listen to my better half with such clever hollaring as "Your paying how much for a #$%^ steering wheel? And who the hell is this Caravaggio guy anyway? Is he a freaking Rembrandt of car interiors?"

Second add poster uses a Stingray photo to sell a Z06.Like one cannot find a bunch of shark grey coupe pics online. He used a modded one at that. I don't know about you but that inspires trust in him for me. I would hand him 125 G's lol. As Barbara Streisand said ...Send in the clowns. There's got to be clowns...........Don't bother there here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.