Casual User
Jan 15, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5 Z06
Province
AB
Hi forum...

Am new here (obviously)...and also a newbie Corvette owner. I have a 2002 Z06 which began it's life in California and found its way to the Great White North in 2013.
Anyways, I am looking forward to learning everything Z06-ish! I will leave you with this dad joke... Why do us Canadians always say "eh" a lot? It's in the way Canada is spelled ...C-(eh), N-(eh), D-(eh).

I'm performing Mon-Fri and twice on Saturday! --- (Gets yanked off the stage)...

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hi forum...

Am new here (obviously)...and also a newbie Corvette owner. I have a 2002 Z06 which began it's life in California and found its way to the Great White North in 2013.
Anyways, I am looking forward to learning everything Z06-ish! I will leave you with this dad joke... Why do us Canadians always say "eh" a lot? It's in the way Canada is spelled ...C-(eh), N-(eh), D-(eh).

I'm performing Mon-Fri and twice on Saturday! --- (Gets yanked off the stage)...

Welcome to the forum rob. Must be from Cowtown with jokes like that. All good... I'm only up the road from you but must have missed your comedic debut...lol...

Reactions: Dik and Rescuerob
Welcome to the forum rob. Must be from Cowtown with jokes like that. All good... I'm only up the road from you but must have missed your comedic debut...lol...
Yup Cowtown is right. Thank you for the welcome. I should be learning lots in the days ahead. Ah yess Pine Lake... I was there with my Search and Rescue colleagues. :-(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.