Aug 26, 2021
Montreal
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2023 C8 Z51
Province
QC
Am I the only one drooling over that Z06 carbon wing (part of the Z07 package). Now, what I would like to know (hope Dr Hydrocarbon is listening as well as the rest of the aftermarket world), anyone else hoping that by the time their number is called to order a Stingray, there will be an aftermarket option for the Z06/07 wing ? I don't even want it in carbon, carbon flash will do just fine thank you. Then I wonder how such an aftermarket wing would install, and if it would be best to order a low or Z51 wing to have factory mounting holes, and hope that an aftermarket Z06/07 wing would just bolt right into the factory mounts.

Your thoughts ? Anyone think the Z06/07 wing is even nicer than the Stingray high wing (and want one) ??

1635391962727.png

Reactions: OL Yeller
Am I the only one drooling over that Z06 carbon wing ??

View attachment 88767
Yes! ;)
Unless one is racing I think wings are pretentious. Just my opinion of course. Some add a styling cue but I think large ones just don't add to it.

• Agree
Reactions: tyho
Am I the only one drooling over that Z06 carbon wing (part of the Z07 package). Now, what I would like to know (hope Dr Hydrocarbon is listening as well as the rest of the aftermarket world), anyone else hoping that by the time their number is called to order a Stingray, there will be an aftermarket option for the Z06/07 wing ? I don't even want it in carbon, carbon flash will do just fine thank you. Then I wonder how such an aftermarket wing would install, and if it would be best to order a low or Z51 wing to have factory mounting holes, and hope that an aftermarket Z06/07 wing would just bolt right into the factory mounts.

Your thoughts ? Anyone think the Z06/07 wing is even nicer than the Stingray high wing (and want one) ??

View attachment 88767
Not feeling that wing , but to each their own as they say. If you want that style of wing, do NOT order your car with any factory wing since the factory wings use four mounting spots with multiple holes. That wing uses only two spots, abd would leave exposed holes to deal with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread