Apr 8, 2018
Sask
VetteCoins
Car
2008 corvette z06
Hey guys! I'm in the market for some headers and x pipe on my 07 z06. I'll Be keeping the stock npp mufflers with the mild 2 wild switch. Just wondering what route a guy should go and where to order from as I don't really want to order from the states
Thanks!

Reactions: deezed
Hey guys! I'm in the market for some headers and x pipe on my 07 z06. I'll Be keeping the stock npp mufflers with the mild 2 wild switch. Just wondering what route a guy should go and where to order from as I don't really want to order from the states
Thanks!

I ordered my Corsas from Dasilva motorsports (who are now defunct) in Ontario and they shipped to me here in AB. Not sure if there's a speed shop in Sask who could order for you. Or try @Dave@RaceReady. He's in Ontario and a vendor on this forum as well. Just click on Forums and scroll down to Vendors. Dave can probably order up what you need.

Give Phobia Auto a call. Out of Martensville. 306-371-5589 My friend owns the business and is really, really good to deal with. Not too sure if providing my name will get you a price cut.....or if it'll cost you more. :D Anyway, I know Steve well but I believe Brennan is the service writer.
If they can't get the headers, I would talk with Davenport.

• Useful
Reactions: ddgermann
Have you also changed the Cold Air Filter to a larger unit - mine is a Callaway Honker, others will work just as well. At the end of the day my LS3 provided approx RWH -425HP. Doing the similar set up to your idea.

Have you also changed the Cold Air Filter to a larger unit - mine is a Callaway Honker, others will work just as well. At the end of the day my LS3 provided approx RWH -425HP. Doing the similar set up to your idea.

Yes it'll be changed aswell. Going in Monday for all of the work! Can't wait

What shop did you end up going to?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.