Jan 23, 2015
VetteCoins
Hey everybody,

Just got word that that a car is available. It's already ordered for stock by a dealer. It was a last minute fill it now surprise. Car is a yellow black A8 3LZ. PM me for details.Car is an Ontario car.

I was in the hunt for a 2016 Z06 and for months and not a hope in hell could I find one. Last week I got 3 calls from 3 dealers who got last second allocations, and low and behold I got one locally so I went ahead with my price protected order I had put in months ago. I gave my comminement this past Monday and my car is sitting at order code 3,000 already since Thursday. Can hardly wait to go back to Spring Mountain again.

I was in the hunt for a 2016 Z06 and for months and not a hope in hell could I find one. Last week I got 3 calls from 3 dealers who got last second allocations, and low and behold I got one locally so I went ahead with my price protected order I had put in months ago. I gave my comminement this past Monday and my car is sitting at order code 3,000 already since Thursday. Can hardly wait to go back to Spring Mountain again.

That's an expensive way to get the Spring Mountain discount!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.