You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
This beauty 2017 Z06 going through Adesa auction in Calgary tomorrow. Sask car with 4000 kms!

Attachments

• display.jpg
    display.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 51
  • display2.jpg
    display2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 54
Nice looking car. If it's more than.........$2.35 in that pocket.....and $1.60 in the other pocket.....totaling $3.95, it looks like it'll me too much for me. :D
Nice car! I hope someone on here gets it cheap or whoever gets it finds our forum!

This beauty 2017 Z06 going through Adesa auction in Calgary tomorrow. Sask car with 4000 kms!
Wow & rather Interesting … Saskatchewan wheels on auction in a different Province so soon and with few kms …
Not just the hammer amount that has my curiosity in havoc
You think a reseller may look to buy this and just bid-up an end-user bid?
I've never been to one of these auctions

Last edited:
Wow & rather Interesting … Saskatchewan wheels on auction in a different Province so soon and with few kms …
Not just the hammer amount that has my curiosity in havoc
You think a reseller may look to buy this and just bid-up an end-user bid?
I've never been to one of these auctions
Good questions, not sure why it is in Calgary, possible that this auction is better attended than the Sask one, more Americans as well I suspect. 30% discount for them! It is a closed auction, dealer license and bond required to attend. Bidding it up is dangerous unless you have inside knowledge of the reserve (which can happen).

Last edited:
Strangely (or not) the tires are at 1/32nd, hard 4000 kms? There is also a 2015 Z06, Z07 pkg with only 1754 kms on it! Black beauty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ddgermann
Strangely (or not) the tires are at 1/32nd, hard 4000 kms?

If that’s a Z07 car which it looks like it is... it came with Michelin Sport Cup 2s which new are only 7.2/32
But still 4000 km? Should be more left unless it was tracked hard one or 2 weekends which would take care of pretty much all the tread these tires have to offer. :Ack2:

It is Z07 and I doubt the young pups that do these inspections know how to measure these tires correctly. Looks like he/she has the tire gauge on the outer edge of the tire. Yes has Michelin tires on it .

I only just joined the forum so this question might be an old one. While I was shopping for a C7 I noticed a lot of cars with anything from 1000km to 5000km on them and I wondered why they were for sale with so few kilometres on them. Some were a couple of years old and others were months old. I had my eye on a 2017 Stingray Z51 that had 2200Km on it and was selling for $10K less than a new 2019. When I inquired about it I found it had been bought at an auction. With a limited budget I was tempted but with no history I couldn't chance spending a lot of money (for me) and not knowing what I was getting into. I decided to be safe and ordered a 2019. I am still wondering about that car and all the other cars for sale with so few kilometers.

You can get Carproof and GM warranty history but yes you still have no idea how it was driven. If car is pristine and very little tire wear it is probably fine. Can't go wrong with a 19 and it is a one owner car..you! Enjoy.

I've had my 2017 GS since Oct of 2017. It's got 26,000 km on it but it's been babied and never beaten on. It goes back and forth to Arizona for the winter and driven 12 months a year which is how with got all those km on it. if I was to sell it there would be no risk to the next owner much like every other vehicle I've ever owned. I have toyed with selling but don't want to give it away and take a big hit so will probably keep it forever.

This one is at Adesa Quebec, buy now price is 98,000.00 plus fees, freight and such. 17 Z06 convertible with 6100 kms.

Attachments

• displayUD0B2BOB.jpg
    displayUD0B2BOB.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 17
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread