Rumour has it that the main deficiencies with these models are:

Way too sexy looking

Far too much power

Will cause a permanent grin

Too quick

Will attract crowds when parked

With problems like that I wonder why anybody would buy one?
I’m certain these cars have their good points though!

Graham

Hello remix’s....
I have a 2017 Z06 convertible and can confirm all the problems nascar03 mentions..... insane fast.... I hear some 16’s had overheating issues but that was in the states, haven’t heard any mention of it in Canada.

Hello remix’s....
I have a 2017 Z06 convertible and can confirm all the problems nascar03 mentions..... insane fast.... I hear some 16’s had overheating issues but that was in the states, haven’t heard any mention of it in Canada.

I had a 15Z and never had a problem on the hottest summer day driving it around. I never had it on a track but for normal driving and a bit of fun there was only the problems Graham mentioned. :Biggrin:
The 16 still had the same intercooler etc but as Northern said no problems reported with overheating in Canada for non track use.

Rumour has it that the main deficiencies with these models are:

Way too sexy looking

Far too much power

Will cause a permanent grin

Too quick

Will attract crowds when parked

With problems like that I wonder why anybody would buy one?
I’m certain these cars have their good points though!

Graham
I understand that GM is being sued by ZO6 owners in American, for engine overheating and going into limp mode, not sure if problem here. Other then that great looking, fast and great deal for the buck. Enjoy!

Considering a new 2016 Z06 Convertible, does any one know of any issues with that model.

Appreciate your cooperation

The overheating mentioned here has strictly been in track racing situations.... We have a ton of members here that drive their Z's both spiritedly and in hot weather and also some have 10's of thousands of km on them with no issues whatsoever....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.