May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
IMG_0497.JPG
It's produced by LEGO !! Not sure if I'll drive it much. I'd like to keep the mileage low.

Ok Mikey....I have another one from personal experience.... You know you have a cool car when.... you pull in to fuel up at the same time as a
Porsche 911 Carrera S and three little teeny bopper girls flock over to your Stingray and ask if they can take selfies with your car..... Porsche driver's dirty look spoke volumes.... lol.....

Ok Mikey....I have another one from personal experience.... You know you have a cool car when.... you pull in to fuel up at the same time as a
Porsche 911 Carrera S and three little teeny bopper girls flock over to your Stingray and ask if they can take selfies with your car..... Porsche driver's dirty look spoke volumes.... lol.....
Lol. And you wonder what he's thinking !!

You know you have a "cool car" when .... the youth now refer to it as a "sick car"

I make sure to arrive early and I pull up to the load zone at the school we have our daughter at. I make sure settings have the correct "exhaust note/tune playing" and shut her down.
Eventually the "helicopter parents" start to show up to pick up their youth in vehicles of which 99% seem to have grilles with either 4 circles, a circled 3-pointed star or a spinning blue&white propeller within a circle.
My Daughter comes out with enthusiasm that I have the top off "her C7" and she loads up her back pack behind passenger seat (top is secured under the hatch).
Then we wait ... until she says "it is good to go" knowing that there is as many kids in the area as possible.
Then we fire up and ..... "E.F. Hutton Moment" every time we leave the parking lot :thumbs:

... "sick car" during the wait for pick up at Daughter's School and "Show Time" ....

itsShowTime.JPG

Last edited:
My grand daughter asks me a few times a year to pick her up at school with what she calls the "race car".

I have to look for the LEGO kit for her, she loves her LEGO (ever stepped on one of those pieces…ouch??. Thanks Mikey. New logo "Tourism and Toys by Mikey". You have to keep current.:Biggrin:

You know you have a "cool car" when .... the youth now refer to it as a "sick car"
:thumbs:

I live across from a junior high and I've overheard" filthy" as a description as the kids are getting on the school buses out front. I knew it must be some sort of compliment as I had just washed the car the night before.

Reactions: YFCvii
My grand daughter asks me a few times a year to pick her up at school with what she calls the "race car".

I have to look for the LEGO kit for her, she loves her LEGO (ever stepped on one of those pieces…ouch??. Thanks Mikey. New logo "Tourism and Toys by Mikey". You have to keep current.:Biggrin:
I came across it last night at the market mall toys R us. And who hasn't stepped on Lego !! Every kids first traumatic experience. Lol.

To quote a famous guitarist, "I've led a sheltered life don't cha know"... Nope... Have never stepped on a lego... but judging by the shape, I'm thinking it's akin to stepping on a bumble bee .... hurts like hElL....

IMG_0505.JPG

Looks like they give you a few extra pieces. As well as your choice of wheels. C7 and C5 Z06 rims. And,with a roof decal you can have the body coloured roof,or the dark tint. I'm leaving it body colour for now. Cool little item. Took an hour and a bit,couple of breaks ( sore eyes ) lol. I'll hang on to it for a bit and give it to 5 year old Brady next door.

isn't that what is referred to as spare parts, not left overs

My jury is still out! Is it not possible Mikey's lego-my-vette is not missing a few pieces somewhere? Thus left overs. lol... (Not doubting your lego mechanic skills for a moment Mikey...I'm just scrambling and grasping at straws now to answer 12cents...:Biggrin:)

Reactions: MikeysZ06
My jury is still out! Is it not possible Mikey's lego-my-vette is not missing a few pieces somewhere? Thus left overs. lol... (Not doubting your lego mechanic skills for a moment Mikey...I'm just scrambling and grasping at straws now to answer 12cents...:Biggrin:)
Nah,nothing missing here !! This was put together with pride,and the utmost attention. Aside from the drivers side rear brake duct sticker. A little off. Shaky hands,blurry eyes. Hey !! This isn't Bowling Green north!! :thumbs:

My wife got me this set for Christmas, along with a couple other sets. I do have another car one that I am still working on building (about 1200pcs), but I haven't finished it yet.

Eric, these sets always come with additional parts. Having a five-year-old that is just getting into Lego, I can tell you first hand that kids lose pieces before the set is even assembled.

Yes, I have stepped on Lego pieces, and my vacuum cleaner is full of them!

I make sure to arrive early and I pull up to the load zone at the school we have our daughter at. I make sure settings have the correct "exhaust note/tune playing" and shut her down.
Eventually the "helicopter parents" start to show up to pick up their youth in vehicles of which 99% seem to have grilles with either 4 circles, a circled 3-pointed star or a spinning blue&white propeller within a circle.
My Daughter comes out with enthusiasm that I have the top off "her C7" and she loads up her back pack behind passenger seat (top is secured under the hatch).
Then we wait ... until she says "it is good to go" knowing that there is as many kids in the area as possible.
Then we fire up and ..... "E.F. Hutton Moment" every time we leave the parking lot :thumbs:

... "sick car" during the wait for pick up at Daughter's School and "Show Time" ....

View attachment 8658

I can relate to this one. I get the same reactions from kids when i drive my gf's daughter or pick her up from school.

You know you have a cool car when,

I call my gf while i'm at work just to see whats up, i ask her what she is doing and she says that she and her lil one are cruising around in my car :D :thumbs:.

We live togther and my gf is welcome to drive my car when i'm not driving it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.