JWM motoring is selling the Vararam VRB2 and Power Duct Combo for $327.95 shipped. Good price?

I have emailed them to find out cost for delivery to Canada.

So $327.00 + Shipping $40.00 + Brokerage + HST = Around $425.00 - $435.00

We sell the combo for $475.00 Installed + HST

You guys do the math :canada:

I agree with Manny,if you are going to go with the Vararam no better place than him. He installed mine cheaper than I could have one shipped. Highly recommend him

:thumbup:I totally agree. I love mine. I just wish that I would have done it earlier in the season to really get to enjoy it.
Rule#1. Always talk to Manny first.
Rule#2. See Rule#1.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

If anything, Manny's numbers are conservative. I used to think roughly double the advertised price once I got the part into Canada and in my hands. Now, that we have a man on this side of the border, there is no real need to go south shopping. Of course there will have to be some black Fridays, blue Mondays, purple Tuesdays and so on. ;)

Last edited:
So $327.00 + Shipping $40.00 + Brokerage + HST = Around $425.00 - $435.00

We sell the combo for $475.00 Installed + HST

You guys do the math :canada:

Thats a Great deal Installed!!!
I did my own a few years ago, although it's not that difficult my hands looked like I had been in a fight with a Pitt Bull.
Not much room in there if you have gorilla hands like mine.:canada:

Manny.

How long would it take for a local speedshop to install one of these things? Is it an easy item to do? Do you have a nonl-installed price?

The C6 ones take about an hour to install . Your 05 C6 Vararam would be $375.99 shipped to your door .

Thx
Manny

The C6 ones take about an hour to install . Your 05 C6 Vararam would be $375.99 shipped to your door .

Thx
Manny

That just went on the Christmas wish list, lol!!!! Wonder how often these need replacing--or filter cleaning.... I think I'll probably get one before spring Manny.

Would make the corsas and headers installed and tuned sound even better--and a little faster too!!:D

That just went on the Christmas wish list, lol!!!! Wonder how often these need replacing--or filter cleaning.... I think I'll probably get one before spring Manny.

Would make the corsas and headers installed and tuned sound even better--and a little faster too!!:D

Thats awesome Vince , the filter is a 1million mile filter , and just needs to be cleaned with warm water and soap every couple of months , then sprayed with WD40 and your good .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.