This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Xpel saves the day

Thanks for the feedback. I hate to be a Guinea pig for new products and at 5 grand a wrap I dont want to have an issues with a new product reacting. I will consult with the installer and do a follow up with this. I spoke to a guy that does the ceramic coatings and he said they do it and it adds protection and enhances the ease cleaning as well as glassy shine.

Reactions: Pep
Glad things worked out Ziggy. Did you get Xpel on the enitire car? If so, how does it cost? I am not going to bother with mine - not enough driving to warrant; but, maybe the C8 if I order?

Nice pics, makes me wish I was there!
Thanks

Glad things worked out Ziggy. Did you get Xpel on the enitire car? If so, how does it cost? I am not going to bother with mine - not enough driving to warrant; but, maybe the C8 if I order?

Yes I did the entire car, I live in Edmonton, Alberta, home of gravel, sand and rocks. It has paid off many times over. If I lived in BC probably wouln't bother either. And to answer your question of how much, lets just say lots, but less than the cost of a paint job.