XL splash guards are a ā€œMUST HAVEā€ for G/S and Z06 owners(wide body) , they are great at stopping rocks from doing any damage and they are a simple install with factory location and hardware.

I never put them on any of the 3 Z06s I have owned as they look like crap imo. Definitely not a "MUST HAVE" lol
I just used a good quality self-healing PPF. Not a mark on any of them. However, for the guys who live a mile or so off the paved roads, they are likely a good compromise.

Let me rephrase that....it was a ā€œMUST HAVEā€ for me as some of the roads here in BC are terrible for road cleaning in the spring from our winters here , and the spring rain is putting even more road rash out there this year, I just like to protect the body and paint as much as possible, I to did do Xpel on 3/4 of car too for protection from rocks ,pebbles , and sand in our area.Maybe I should suggest it as an option for those of us in areas with not the best of road conditions.

Can't speak for the wide body protection but my Stingray has 6 years of seeing 4 miles of gravel (round trip) every time it leaves the yard. The ACS regular guards and Zero 7 skirts have done a great job as there is zero road rash. If ACS had offered an XL guard in 2015, I may have considered it but they do look a bit bulky to me so I'm more than happy with the looks and performance of mine. JMO

I got carbon fibre look XL flaps and they actually blend in well with carbon fibre look side skirts and cooling duct cover also in carbon fibre....myself I donā€™t think it looks bulky...friends have said the same that it blends together, no one said anything about looking bulky

I got carbon fibre look XL flaps and they actually blend in well with carbon fibre look side skirts and cooling duct cover also in carbon fibre....myself I donā€™t think it looks bulky...friends have said the same that it blends together, no one said anything about looking bulky

Actually nobody you may know described them as bulky... but as you can clearly read above Eric has.. and I agree. If you like the look put them on. It's your car so do whatever blows your hair back.

If I didn't shear what still tries to grow on my head, I could do a Trump comb over.... And with that, we better get this thread back on topic before I have to self-discipline .....lol....

1594138351394.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dale124
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.