Nov 12, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2017 C7 GS
Province
ON
WTB: WANT TO BUY an MSD intake manifold
Hello everyone,
Looking to buy an intake manifold for C7 Grand Sport. I plan to cam the car in the near future. Any thoughts on the msd or would a good ported intake manifold be enough?
Thanks

WTB: WANT TO BUY an MSD intake manifold
Hello everyone,
Looking to buy an intake manifold for C7 Grand Sport. I plan to cam the car in the near future. Any thoughts on the msd or would a good ported intake manifold be enough?
Thanks
I had the MSD installed on my 2015 z51 M7. It added about 25 hp. The car was already tuned and had other bolt on mods so I had a baseline dyno to compare before and after.

You had the MSD? Did you get rid of it? Im told by multiple ppl in the US to just port the stock IM as it will flow good enough for a cam. Any thoughts?

You had the MSD? Did you get rid of it? Im told by multiple ppl in the US to just port the stock IM as it will flow good enough for a cam. Any thoughts?
MSD is on the car and working great. Lighter and better hp then OEM. I don't remember what I paid for it. The install took about an hour. Dave at Race Ready did the work.

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
MSD is on the car and working great. Lighter and better hp then OEM. I don't remember what I paid for it. The install took about an hour. Dave at Race Ready did the work.

Thanks! I have spoken to RRG in the past i will give them a shout

Reactions: tyho
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.