Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy headers and an x-pipe for my 07 C6 .. bought a Borla catback and need the rest of the set up before spring.

Hi There ,

My name is Manny , and I own E.C.P .
As a Corvette performance shop in Cambridge and forum sponsor . We carry most of the headers on the market and can help you out . I can do a set of LG Street Series complete with highflow substrate cats and x-pipe , installed and tuned for $2150.00

Includes:
Headers
X-pipe
Highflow cats
160 Stat
Installation and tuning.

This can be done while you wait , in about 4 hours.

Did you get the borla 'stingers' I have the with headers intake cat back and it is really loud , I was wondering if there is something I can do to make it less noisy..... I love the sound but cops don't

Did you get the borla 'stingers' I have the with headers intake cat back and it is really loud , I was wondering if there is something I can do to make it less noisy..... I love the sound but cops don't

The only thing is to replace the Borlas with a cat back system that is not as open as the Stingers .Like most people who get the Stingers , it sounds great at first , but then it can be a bit much . There are some really excellent cat backs that you can get that will sound great but not be as loud .

Call if you like and we can help .

I heard a set of Stingers once before... Holy, they're loud.

I can't image what Stingers would sound like if you throw a cam into the mix but my ears already feel like they're bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.