67HEAVEN

Regular
2 You're 10
Aug 23, 2010
Southcentral Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1967 BBC coupe
Looking for a set of optional bright anodized aluminum trim side window mouldings for a 1967 or 1968 Chevrolet Biscayne or Belair 2-door post car.

1967ChevroletBelair2-door-post-blue-driver-side-with-B90-arrows.jpg

Most cars had regular painted door and window frames. I want the optional B-90 'bright' frames. I believe they snap or clip on.

If 427Carl sees this ad, perhaps you'll spread this around on all the sites you belong to. Thanks.

:seeya:

american pontiac, maybe not. slightly different cars than the canadian. the canadian pontiacs are almost identical to chevy's in a lot of the parts.

I've been told that the glass is interchangeable between American and Canadian (of similar body style) so I'm betting you could cut the Catalina roof off at the bottom of the windows and successfully transplant it onto a Chevy or Canadian Pontiac of the same vintage.....but I was wrong once before. :D

Since the Catalina rear quarter and door glass are (apparently) interchangeable, then the surrounding mouldings must be the same. However, I'll have to determine if B-90 was even a Catalina option in '67 or '68.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread