Feb 15, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2020 c8 corvette
Province
ON
l an curious about if it would be more economical to wrap my removable roof than it would be to order/paint it to resemble carbon fiber. Any one know the costs an a place that does that in Southern Ontario.

l an curious about if it would be more economical to wrap my removable roof than it would be to order/paint it to resemble carbon fiber. Any one know the costs an a place that does that in Southern Ontario.
Just about anyone that does Xpel can do that for you.

Imagine if this was paint instead of a wrap car would lose $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1595465356133.png

Unique Media Solutions in Whitby. They did some "black out" wrap on my Jeep Grand Cherokee. They do excellent work. You would want the 3M 1080 or 2080 metallic black wrap. Very close to carbon flash metallic.

Imagine if this was paint instead of a wrap car would lose $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Not perhaps if it was done by Peter Max 😁 or in this case ... my aspiring artist kid with photoshop. To each their own ... 🤪 ... pretty cool at first but likely get tired of it.

7AE4AA3D-6F05-4A7E-A1DA-9AAF37177C19.png
DA21B1FB-7229-4A1E-B380-EE55CF1DA89A.png

inspired by the Peter Max #3 ride of Dale Earnhardt.

Oh ... I better not leave the C8 guys out with this photoshop rendition ... 😁 ...the kid is just learning the tools ... not intention for being compromising 😇
The photo was from someone else back when pre-production renderings were being done - was color-modified to pretty much for seeing different colors on it.

FB63DF41-83FE-48B7-9D9A-6A7B21FCC9F2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh ... I better not leave the C8 guys out with this photoshop rendition ... 😁 ...the kid is just learning the tools ... not intention for being compromising 😇
The photo was from someone else back when pre-production renderings were being done - was color-modified to pretty much for seeing different colors on it.

View attachment 42116
Don`t laugh VW actually produced a car like that it`s called the Golf Harlequin, there is one in my town

Volkswagen Golf Harlequin: VW's Strangest Idea? - The Truth About Cars

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.