Wow....................

Discussion in 'British Columbia' started by max930, Oct 28, 2017.

1. max930

max930 Member

Car:
    I was coming home from shopping. I live in rural Abbotsford on a farm property. I was coming up to an area that has a train crossing. Just a few months ago, they installed auto gates and lights. So they took down the stop signs. Still most of us even locals still treat it as a stop or slow down to roll stop thru. A mini van passed about seven cars and was coming head on too me. I had too stop or there would not have been a gap for him to get back in his lane..................... It was reckless enough I was going to u turn and go after them. But decided it would be too hard to get caught up too them safely..... Dang cell had no service. So by the time I got home a few minutes had passed. As traffic was higher then usual. Did phone my cousin but didn't have a plate, etc..... Cousin is an RCMP corporal and her husband is a patrol Sergeant in Langley. Thought Id give them a heads up, if something happened and they needed a description latter on......

Well todays paper: https://www.abbynews.com/news/police-responding-to-ported-shooting-in-abbotsford/

I should point out getting them, as in getting the license plate and give police location updates. It was the van that got shot up, guess they where racing too the hospital. The highway between Abbotsford and Mission was only a few miles from where they passed traffic over the train tracks.

2. max930

max930 Member

Car:
    Oh the spot the mini van passed seven cars or so. Was along here in the link: Google Maps not a good spot too pass vehicles over train tracks.

3. ddgermann

ddgermann Well-Known Member

Featured Threads:
    Car:
    2017 Z06
    Wow is right Max. So frustrating when these a-holes put our families in danger acting out their drug drama on the streets.
    Glad you didn’t get caught up in it Man.

4. max930

max930 Member

Car:
    Yep, it can get scary around here when the gang twits start fighting............ The problem is they like meeting out here in the sticks to do drug deals, etc..... A few farms have been raided here, grow ops and even chop shops, etc. I don't care about "speeding". But when its reckless and crazy. Usually something is up....... The closest suburban neighborhood here has been having a gang war for the last couple of years......The police have a gang map and most are over by Mt Lehman road in that neighborhood area.

http://eh9ti3qk8yf3m8xqr5gt2fp4.wpe...017/05/web1_170517-ABB-map-of-gangsters_1.jpg

So its not surprising.... Just starting to spill out into my area again.

5. Riley P

Riley P
    Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    Car:
    2000 Z51
    That is nuts! We have gang problems here but it’s limited to mostly gang on gang violence and only in one area of the city.

Draft saved Draft deleted