Jan 25, 2009
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
73 Corvette Coupe
Did anyone catch who the 1000th member was? I logged on to day and there was 1002. Whoooooo! But really, I think Riley should find a prize for the 1000th member. I remember the beginning of this great place. Now there is so much knowledge and skill here that a 1002 people call it home.

YAY CCF

T

Did anyone catch who the 1000th member was? I logged on to day and there was 1002. Whoooooo! But really, I think Riley should find a prize for the 1000th member. I remember the beginning of this great place. Now there is so much knowledge and skill here that a 1002 people call it home.

YAY CCF

T

I've been following the membership progression. I joined back in August and was 8xx I believe so yes we've come a ways since then even.

A knowledgeable and friendly place to hang your hat.

On G35Driver where I joined back in '02 one can see what your member # is by running your mouse over your s/n -- A good thing too with about 100k members now. (I'm #162).. I wonder if we could have that feature here to keep track? -- it would just mean modifying the present system slightly to include your membership # -- (s/n shows now but no member #)

Riley -- who would we ask about that?

Agreed on at least honourable mention for member #1000 if we can track him/her down.

Kudos to whomever you are.
icon14.gif

Colin

Last edited:
After a little digging I see that 1991corvette joined October 6 -- he must be close.

If anyone sees this post up your join date. It's too hard to track via member list.

C.

You will have to contact "Admin" to see if this is a feature that is available and if it could be done retroactively.

As for the 1000th member, that is so-weeet! We've grown a lot over the last few years. The catch is keeping people on here and posting once they become a member. So far, every member we've had has been great and I'm am very happy of every member on here that we do.

You will have to contact "Admin" to see if this is a feature that is available and if it could be done retroactively.

As for the 1000th member, that is so-weeet! We've grown a lot over the last few years. The catch is keeping people on here and posting once they become a member. So far, every member we've had has been great and I'm am very happy of every member on here that we do.

LOL, Riley, even a crotchety old PITA's like me.:rofl:

I'll fire off a pm to Admin about the member #'s and maybe order a few more smilies too.

Cheers,

C.

Knowing your member # would be pretty cool. I am somewhwere in the first 20 but I can't remember how close. Figure it out Riley the 1000th member should be praised by you and all of us for reaching a monumental mark!

T

Knowing your member # would be pretty cool. I am somewhwere in the first 20 but I can't remember how close. Figure it out Riley the 1000th member should be praised by you and all of us for reaching a monumental mark!

T

Agreed, but wait for a reply to my email -- we may have some help on the way from "Admin" ...

Wow, Taylor, you're early on -- one of the first CCF 'settlers'.

LOL, Riley, even a crotchety old PITA's like me.:rofl:

I'll fire off a pm to Admin about the member #'s and maybe order a few more smilies too.

Cheers,

C.

If your the most crotchety PITA that we get on here, I would be delighted! You're fine! Glad to have you on here.

Sounds like the Admin is working on finding out how to add the numbers.

If your the most crotchety PITA that we get on here, I would be delighted! You're fine! Glad to have you on here.

Sounds like the Admin is working on finding out how to add the numbers.

Damn, after a testimonial like that I guess I'd better behave.:p

haha, btw, I was kidding about being a "crotchety, old, PITA" .......

actually I'm not that old.:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.