Link sent me to a site and I was asked to “agree” to whatnot geolocation and that’s not gonna happen … so that’s the end of checking this out further ….

Link sent me to a site and I was asked to “agree” to whatnot geolocation and that’s not gonna happen … so that’s the end of checking this out further ….
Interesting. Didn't ask me for anything. They can link to my IP if they like anyway. Right now I think I'm somewhere in South Africa...oops... Just relocated to Ho Chi Minh City.

This on a phone not easy to post what I first encounter with the link … but yyssw with these guys …. not agreeing to everything … just to seeing someone selling something … no big deal - just too bad.

296CF311-8719-4320-9699-26B9F457B56D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Interesting. Didn't ask me for anything. They can link to my IP if they like anyway. Right now I think I'm somewhere in South Africa...oops... Just relocated to Ho Chi Minh City.
Thank heavens for my VPN care of my antivirus provider. Like you they don't know where I am. Problem is sometimes I am denied access to certain sites because the cookie address or some other systems check doesn't line up.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Apples and Oranges (and Androids 🙂) when it comes to using a phone versus desktops/laptops though. I my curiosity was aborted at the “agree box” attempt by the seller of these cars. Not gonna go thru their hoops and hurdles for any of it … just saying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread