Featured Thread
I have a 15 Z51 M7. The car has a Halltech carbon cai, ARH mids with high flow cats, Borla catless x-pipe, B & B bullets, Katech light weight flywheel and a DSS carbon driveshaft, among some other mods. It dyno's at 465 hp at the wheels. Not much more then yours but with a lot more mods. I found the MDS intake made a 20 hp difference. The mods made the car about a 100 lbs. lighter, which equates to maybe 10 phantom hp.
I'm sure your car sounds a lot more muscular. Enjoy.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I have a 15 Z51 M7. The car has a Halltech carbon cai, ARH mids with high flow cats, Borla catless x-pipe, B & B bullets, Katech light weight flywheel and a DSS carbon driveshaft, among some other mods. It dyno's at 465 hp at the wheels. Not much more then yours but with a lot more mods. I found the MDS intake made a 20 hp difference. The mods made the car about a 100 lbs. lighter, which equates to maybe 10 phantom hp.
I'm sure your car sounds a lot more muscular. Enjoy.
omg does it ever.... my son was driving behind me going home and he said that the car sounds sick.... of course i had to adk , what does sick mean... Apparently it means awesome in their language.. have a great day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.