You're Celebrated USA
Sep 10, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
C8 Corvette
Province
USA
C8RED_FG05 (1).jpg

I was convinced to go 20/21, usually an upgrade feels right at +1", and I have seen images of 20/21 setups and on my screen it looks great. Was a done deal, BUT spoke to someone from this forum, who saw a 20/21 setup and said it does not look right on the car, rims just look too big, sidewall too thin out back with a 21". I guess I would have to see it in person to be able to judge, but I think my vote would still be for 20/21 over staying stock diameter (maybe slightly wider out back) on nicer rims. Perhaps someone here can post aftermarket 19/20 and 20/21 side by side to have better judgement ?

I was convinced to go 20/21, usually an upgrade feels right at +1", and I have seen images of 20/21 setups and on my screen it looks great. Was a done deal, BUT spoke to someone from this forum, who saw a 20/21 setup and said it does not look right on the car, rims just look too big, sidewall too thin out back with a 21". I guess I would have to see it in person to be able to judge, but I think my vote would still be for 20/21 over staying stock diameter (maybe slightly wider out back) on nicer rims. Perhaps someone here can post aftermarket 19/20 and 20/21 side by side to have better judgement ?
You are correct with the lower side wall of the tire. The bigger the wheel the smaller the tire. Let me post some side shots and let me know what you think. At the end of the day, it would be what you like. and yes it is wider. 20x9 and 21x12.

Nice wheels, Is this model available for a 2019 GS with oem tire size and gloss black, I am looking for a new set to replace my cracked/bent cup wheels,
We can make them for your GS using the OEM tire sizes. are you using 19" front and 20"?

Nice Wheels
We can make them for your GS using the OEM tire sizes. are you using 19" front and 20"?
Yes, 19 X 10 front with 285/30R19 and 20 X 12 for the rear with 335/25R20. These wheels have a more concave look, are they going to match the offset? Are they forge or flow forge? Can I buy direct or true a distributor (Montreal area). If you dont mind to send me a phone # and contact by pm, It will be faster for me to ask all questions in one phone call.
Thank's
Stephane

Nice Wheels

Yes, 19 X 10 front with 285/30R19 and 20 X 12 for the rear with 335/25R20. These wheels have a more concave look, are they going to match the offset? Are they forge or flow forge? Can I buy direct or true a distributor (Montreal area). If you dont mind to send me a phone # and contact by pm, It will be faster for me to ask all questions in one phone call.
Thank's
Stephane
PM sent

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.