Apr 20, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2015 corvette
Province
NB
Hello there I am looking for any input that I could get towards a Corvette that I own it was my father’s sadly he passed away last year in October and I am looking for help with what I should post the price of this beautiful vehicle And where would I find a target market to sell this car to it is a 2015 stingray Corvette convertible rare kalahari color interior and roof 36000 kms any advice would be appreciated thank you so much I know this is the time of year that people are looking for such a nice vehicle and I want to find a new home for my dads legacy and someone who would greatly appreciate this car as much as he did thank you ! iCloud
iCloud

Condolences on the passing of your father. Personally I would keep the car if it were passed down to me by my dad. Not everyone's circumstance is the same. It is a nice vehicle, Good Luck with the Sale.
You are very sweet thank you so much it is a beautiful car I’m gonna post more pictures unfortunately I have two other siblings and that was my dad’s wishes or else I totally would keep the car if you know anyone who has some input on the situation please let me know thank you so much

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
You are very sweet thank you so much it is a beautiful car I’m gonna post more pictures unfortunately I have two other siblings and that was my dad’s wishes or else I totally would keep the car if you know anyone who has some input on the situation please let me know thank you so much
Sorry about your dad. Not knowing the option or trim level of the car, an estimate of private sale price would be between $48 and $54 k. A 3LT trim level would increase that somewhat, as would the Z51 option.

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I can suggest to search the Classifieds for similar vehicles or talk to your local Corvette dealer. They may be able to give you a ballpark price. No doubt, others will chime in shortly.
Hmmm the local corvette dealers have been trying to buy this car for dealership price point so I haven’t had much luck there ... thank you so much

Hmmm the local corvette dealers have been trying to buy this car for dealership price point so I haven’t had much luck there ... thank you so much
Not surprising. They are in business to make a profit. Buying a used car outright is cash out of pocket for a dealer. Tking into account interest and risk, they are looking for 10 to 15k profit minimum. Guessing they offered mid $30 k for the car.

Not surprising. They are in business to make a profit. Buying a used car outright is cash out of pocket for a dealer. Tking into account interest and risk, they are looking for 10 to 15k profit minimum. Guessing they offered mid $30 k for the car.
No actually I got offered 55000 from one so far but that’s why I am here to find out what this exact car is worth I know it’s I think the only one with the kalahari color in Canada right now

Is it a Z06?
I don’t know what that means :( I’m terrible at this that’s why I’m asking for a rough amount what it’s worth I can send u the details and specs through text maybe that would make more sense ? I have the vin number and tons of pics and know that sort of info ... 4039661119 is my number feel free to reach out i appreciate any help at all ... it’s not the ideal situation losing my parent so I appreciate all the input from people in the corvette community

I have lost both parents so can relate. Your number is a Calgary number but you list NB as your residence. Is the Icloud picture the car? The blue kalahari trim?

I have lost both parents so can relate. Your number is a Calgary number but you list NB as your residence. Is the Icloud picture the car? The blue kalahari trim?
I was in Alberta for 10 years but now live in New Brunswick I have always just kept my number it’s black with kalahari interior and roof you can actually see the pictures good if I text them or I have it on auto trader 2015 stingray corvette 36000 kms rare kalahari color 2LT trim

It's a 2LT mid level trimmed base automatic. You have it listed on Kjiji for $60k. You are in the ballpark. The dealer offering you $55 is a decent offer. This is just my opinion and others may step up with their thoughts. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks so much I might see what I get for offers on the corvette page because that is definitely the target market I’m assuming I want to go to the target market instead of something people won’t really see on Kijiji I appreciate you so much thank you

You may get a better guesstimate if you post a picture of your RPO codes sticker. This will tell us all the options your Corvette was equipped with from the factory. It should be under the carpet, near the battery tray.

You may get a better guesstimate if you post a picture of your RPO codes sticker. This will tell us all the options your Corvette was equipped with from the factory. It should be under the carpet, near the battery tray.
Thank u so much I’m bringing it out of storage this weekend what a great idea I will do that thank u all for your help
I think that if you have it listed for 60K and a dealership offered 55K, I would jump on that offer. That way you don’t have to worry about test pilots and idiots wanting to try out the car.
someone looked around for me and said he saw exact model going for 70-75 with only 10000 less kms ? Not sure tho I have to look around more I guess I just don’t want to rip myself off

Reactions: ccltj
I think the price of 60k is a pretty solid price point, and the offer from the dealership is good as well. If you could get the dealer to come up to 60k I would take that in a second.
You may be able to attract a buyer with this market right now at 65k, but I don't see it going for more than that. The higher stingrays will have less kms, Z51, NPP, etc. Once you start pricing towards 80K your going into Z06 territory.

Good luck with your sale and I'm sorry to hear of your families loss

I think the price of 60k is a pretty solid price point, and the offer from the dealership is good as well. If you could get the dealer to come up to 60k I would take that in a second.
You may be able to attract a buyer with this market right now at 65k, but I don't see it going for more than that. The higher stingrays will have less kms, Z51, NPP, etc. Once you start pricing towards 80K your going into Z06 territory.

Good luck with your sale and I'm sorry to hear of your families loss
Ya I was thinking no harm posting for 65 thank u so much

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.