Aug 5, 2020
Ontario, Streetsville
VetteCoins
Car
2018 Grand Sport
Province
ON
Hi All,
I'm trying to get a copy of anyone's build sheet for 2018 Grand Sport 3LT, as I did not get one with my vette unfortunately. If someone can post theirs's to my thread I would be very gratefully. Something similar to this example,
Thank you in advance Cheers!

1673645552674.png

If your car was built for, and sold (initially) in the USA, you'll be able to get one. If it's a Canadian car, you won't get one.
That's what they told me when I tried to get one for my '17 Z06.

I have ordered it on line. So it allowed me and it had extra shipping charges added for shipping to international destinations. I will keep you updated.
Ps they also had a phone number so I may call to follow up. Let’s see what happens.

ok I received a call today from the Corvette Museum, for Canadian Corvettes that were export product you cannot get a Windshield sticker, but you can get the build sheet with all the codes and options. If you bought your Corvette in the USA and had it shipped to Canada then they would have the information to do it. However, for Canadian Corvettes because all the information would need to be converted to metric measurements and into Canadian dollars etc., they will not do it and also they do not keep the data for Canadian or any exported vehicle.

• Sad
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread