NO SEAMS on the car...that was a large part of the reason I wanted full coverage. He wasnt sure about going around the dvr door mirrors but thought we might get lucky once he saw the precuts. I will provide the brand of the tint later when I pick it up and post picks. I do know he has put in a full 3 days on it though...not doubt about that as he has sent me updates and piks.

NO SEAMS?????? I got 3M on the front, mirrors and door sills. Several seams at the front and the dealer told me this guy does Ferrari and other high end cars. Not very happy with his work. Obviously your guy did a bang on job. He should post his business on the forum.

He did amazing work. There is one seam but he said it was unavoidable as it was pre-cut like that and it is by the rear brake air vent...about 3" long and barely noriceable. Yes, I am very happy with Richards work...Protex in Milton. I think this pik shows the quality best...the car is like glass...

Xpel6.jpg

Last edited:
Photos of the tint, then did the blackout on the rear which I think looks great with the tint.

Bill

Attachments

• waxed cars 021.JPG
    waxed cars 021.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 20
  • waxed cars 022.JPG
    waxed cars 022.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 20
  • waxed cars 024.JPG
    waxed cars 024.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.