Aug 10, 2019
Brantford, ON
VetteCoins
Car
19 C7 2LT
Province
ON
Screenshot_20210407-154512_Outlook.jpg

IIR, last year's raffle stipulated one had to reside in Ontario. The draw was done via live feed with the winner contacted by phone and they had to pick up the corvette at the dealership from where the corvette was purchased. Cambridge I believe.
I would think this year's draw to the same. BTW, I am not affiliated nor have any vested interest in The Coping Centre, but merely thought to pass on the raffle announcement to those interested.

• Informative
Reactions: Gilles27
IIR, last year's raffle stipulated one had to reside in Ontario. The draw was done via live feed with the winner contacted by phone and they had to pick up the corvette at the dealership from where the corvette was purchased. Cambridge I believe.
I would think this year's draw to the same. BTW, I am not affiliated nor have any vested interest in The Coping Centre, but merely thought to pass on the raffle announcement to those interested.
That appears to be about it. Here is the disclaimer and purchase locate confirmation when you click on the "Order Tickets" button. Sort of lets out you western or eastern owners,

DISCLAIMER​

You must be over 18 and present in Ontario Canada
while purchasing raffle tickets.
Please confirm eligibility by clicking here.

I am over 18 and present in Ontario Canada

Reactions: rhc7gc6
Glen & Roslyn who started coping are great people they have been doing the Corvette raffle for many years. They always sponsored our Corvette show Corvettes of Western Ontario and would trailer the car for display at our show . The Covid crises have put a damper on their Corvette raffle so I hope they are doing well.

Reactions: rhc7gc6
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread