Casual User
Sep 18, 2017
Amherstview
VetteCoins
Car
2024 Corvette
Province
ON
Was thinking about installing Wilwood big brakes on the car. I have a 2009 base model and wasn’t planning on having to change the wheels too. Anybody put them on what is your opinion on them. I may track the car some but not a lot.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 323488117.jpg
    iOS Image - 323488117.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 31
Not sure what the deal is on changing rims out, i realize its a clearance issue. I would love to put on red powder coated calipers and brackets, but every where I search you would have to replace the rims for clearance.
I would think you could buy stock calipers without changing rims... the only way I could do it is to have the current calibers and bracket sent out for powder coating.

Not sure what the deal is on changing rims out, i realize its a clearance issue. I would love to put on red powder coated calipers and brackets, but every where I search you would have to replace the rims for clearance.
I would think you could buy stock calipers without changing rims... the only way I could do it is to have the current calibers and bracket sent out for powder coating.
They give you a template online but the car is in storage. I may need only to use a 1/8 spacer and a 3/16 spacer to offset the wheel. Once I get it home I will have to measure I guess. Thanks for the reply.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.