Cool :coolgleam:...Yeah try to make it to the session you will enjoy it

Looks like Terry and I are going and I'm waiting to hear from Tony.

What time are you going for? I see it starts at 12:30.
Terry and Tony and I (I just heard from Tony and he's coming) will be there by about 12 --- how does that suit you?

Colin.

Peter -- I've pm'd you with all the details about my not going tomorrow.

Sorry to back out at the last minute but it is unavoidable. Will see you again soon at another meet,

Take some pics for us all please, and enjoy the session. I'm sure it'll be a good one.

Cheers,
Colin.

Hoping to leave work in Mississauga around noon and be there around 12:30. I'll be the short guy in blue jeans, a blue Addison work shirt and blue baseball cap if anyone wants to stop me to say hello. I'm not sure what any of you look like. Hope to see some of you there!

Sorry I'm going to miss it. I was looking forward to meeting you too Rob....
Another time -- probably at Manny's this coming week.

Enjoy the session at W/N

C.

Still hoping for Friday the 15th at Manny's. I will talk to him early in the week... and make him wish he was still on vacation. Just don't tell him I said that. :)

Still hoping for Friday the 15th at Manny's. I will talk to him early in the week... and make him wish he was still on vacation. Just don't tell him I said that. :)

LOL, Mum's the word for sure -- but take it easy on the old fella -- his head will still be in Curacao for a little bit anyway......:rofl:

See you Friday the 15th all being well.

C.

LOL Wayne -- I think your hair colour is a little different than Rob's ....just a hunch.:rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.