Just not sure about this one, over the top perhaps. I really like the wide body fenders look on the C5 and C6 generation cars, they enhance the shape in my opinion. Maybe you have to see it in person.

Just not sure about this one, over the top perhaps. I really like the wide body fenders look on the C5 and C6 generation cars, they enhance the shape in my opinion. Maybe you have to see it in person.
Yes, I agree - sometimes over kill - and this may be an instance?

Innovative . a WOW fo rsure. This kind of Off the Wall customizing is just pure fun!!!. His colors are conservative. Add some hot neon and it will shock on the freeway ( or toll roads) Frankly I really like this body. It is innovative and FUN! It is ART. Pull your dipsticks out of your "whatever" and think of the fun this would be. Ad a wild cam to the Ls and crowds will gather.

• Wow
Reactions: tyho
Innovative . a WOW fo rsure. This kind of Off the Wall customizing is just pure fun!!!. His colors are conservative. Add some hot neon and it will shock on the freeway ( or toll roads) Frankly I really like this body. It is innovative and FUN! It is ART. Pull your dipsticks out of your "whatever" and think of the fun this would be. Ad a wild cam to the Ls and crowds will gather.
If I owned a 2102 Grand Sport I might be more “futuristic” as well.....;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread