well it has it's place in history, but I still say it is not as good a car as the 82 regardless what the guy in the video says. I own the 82 and a 93 and the 82 wins in looks, comfort and handling by far. I'm glad he mentioned how difficult it is getting in and out of the C4 . and speaking of getting in and out....here's a tip for you C4 owners : notice how you grab the steering wheel to help yourself get out of the hole ? .....well pulling on the wheel will break the bearing on the steering column shaft .....oh yours has play already ?? well they put a cheap little set of bearings there that have a plastic cage and the plastic breaks easily.....very poor engineering......and how do I know this, well my 93 had a wobble in the column so I took it apart and that is what I found and believe me you have to be a surgeon and magician to change the top bearing. So not grabbing the wheel even makes it harder to get outta the hole and climb over the rail. Yes these cars are very reasonable to buy right now, good time to put one away if you are young enough and should make some money later someday on it. Just my 2 cents , hey, if we all liked the same generation then we'd have no fun here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread