Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
LIMITED/TIME SENSITIVE OFFER

CCF is trying out a couple of illustrators so rather than doing any old Corvette pic I'm asking our membership if you'd like to have a vectorized/custom illustration of your Corvette printed on a TShirt or other apparel.....

Cost is about $40 per car + cost of TShirt if you want us to print it on your Tee (via our sister shop: Custom Corvette Apparel & Clothing).

TShirt printing is optional but certainly helps us. You need to provide a good quality picture of your car (higher the resolution the better). Just the car will be illustrated from your pic (not the background). You can have it in full colour or line art. Choice is yours.

You get to keep the source/vector file for good so you can print more stuff with it in future.

PM me and let me know soon please as this is time based so if I don't hear from you in the next day or so we will proceed with our own pics.

To give you an idea this is what a full colour illustration looks like, for demo purposes only and the CCF branding is optional...

Attachments

• c82f1d9983986e0271b7fae16ca2e2e6_720x.jpg
    c82f1d9983986e0271b7fae16ca2e2e6_720x.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.