May 19, 2016
Airdrie
VetteCoins
Car
2006 Z51
Province
AB
I thought I would create a thread where we can all vent a bit (but keep it PG, please), and be entertained by the crazy foolishness of the world that surrounds us.

This happened to me a few days ago. I come out of my house just before 4:30pm, which just barely gives me enough time to drive over to the daycare to pick up my boy and get him to his 5:00pm appointment, and this is what I see.

20180328_162136.jpg

Yes, that is my driveway and my car, but that is definitely NOT my 7-ton delivery truck.

20180328_162222.jpg

So here is this huge truck fully blocking my car from exiting my driveway, but also blocking my neighbor from being able to exit his driveway. And wouldn't you know it? Not a soul around. The truck is not running, and no driver or swamper in sight.

I don't have time to go knocking on all of the neighbors doors to find out where these guys are, so I go back in the house and grab the keys to the other car, and manage to squeeze it out past the front of this truck. Notice my tire mark to see how close it was.

20180328_162627.jpg

As I'm backing out slowly and carefully (because I can't see anything past this behemoth of a truck), another delivery van comes in behind me and parks facing the wrong way right in front of the neighbor across the street's driveway. WTF? Look in the rear-view mirror.

20180328_162630.jpg

It's a good thing I don't like Corn Flakes anyway. I surely wouldn't want to eat them after these two jerks have turned the milk to an unpleasant shade of yellow.

I am pissed and it isn't even my driveway. I am all for driving it away. Failing that, make the valves out of the valve stems disappear.from both front tires. The driver can buy them back. Or a method that doesn't have the police showing up- call the 'contact us' number on the website on the side of the truck. Get em to call the driver to move his rig, now!!

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.