CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
I'm considering the change and see that it'll be about a $400 investment (Corvette Central pricing).

I think it would look cool to replace the front fender yellow and the rear red fender markers. The orange and red just don't go well with Crystal Red. IMHO.

Yes I do understand that it's not a legal change but am willing to chance it with the local constabulary.:D

Anyone done this? Easy changeover? I see the access for the fronts will be behind the wheelwell liners and the rears would be accessed from the trunk (so called).
I've done this on previous rides (Infiniti's) but not the 'vette.

LED's?

Thanks for any input and opinions.

Colin

I think it would look cool to replace the front fender yellow and the rear red fender markers. The orange and red just don't go well with Crystal Red. IMHO.
Yes I do understand that it's not a legal change but am willing to chance it with the local constabulary.:D
Colin

What about using Coloured bulbs to make it legal?

What about using Coloured bulbs to make it legal?

Hey Bish, you heard about my order to Corvette Central!!!!!! :rofl:

LOL, indeed, I read their writeup about the clear markers and it suggested replacement led's in orange and red to keep it legal. I'd completely forgotten about the bulbs I had used on previous markers.........

So I ordered all the side markers along with a pair of orange glowing, and a pair of red glowing bulbs.
Total order was much less than I thought at $279 including taxes, (since of course they're sold in pairs. DUUUH) and free shipping until tomorrow. (Bunny12 is the free shipping code).

So I'm pleased all around about the order and it should be here with a week.

The expensive Flag Outline Chrome Aluminum Exhaust Plate won't be in until mid May. Hoping it's here in time for our meets and shows.

Will post up pics as usual when installed.

TNX Bish,

Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread