This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Where's the GTA Posse?

so where do you turn

Wait a minute ....wtf......where did the normal screen go....there I was typing away as normal when this screen popped up.....did I get banned or is this another area of the forum that is for banned punters who received the moderators wrath......

Wait a minute ....wtf......where did the normal screen go....there I was typing away as normal when this screen popped up.....did I get banned or is this another area of the forum that is for banned punters who received the moderators wrath......

Wully,
Just chill amigo. All is fine. You have merely stepped into an alternate universe.

Friday Night (Tonight!) ... Yorkdale - Bay Parking Lot around 9P

Saturday ... GTG in the GTA ... Artisans (Islington - a few blocks north of the QEW/Gardiner) ... around 10:30A to Noon'ish ... there will be Porsche guys there though

OK just got here today looks like we have a great bunch of guys here, Glad i found it today. Well I'm in Georgetown. Just got my Vette last June so looking forward to see what events and get togethers are in the 905/416 area.