Robin Bahm

I'm New Here
Aug 26, 2015
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Stingray
It looks like Dasilva Motorsports is a great place to go for some extra power but it is a little too far to go for me. Is there anywhere closer to Saskatchewan that does these installs?

Manny is fantastic and you really can't go wrong with him. However, if you really want to keep your car local, contact Steve at Phobia Street. He's out of Martensville and could help you out as well.

Robin,

I am one of Manny's customers from 5 hours north of Edmonton so way further a trip than you would be looking at. I shipped my car (C6 Z06) to Manny for a project to run from 505 to about 850 hp in 2012.

Consider:
1)you do this during the winter time. Manny had the car from the end of October until spring. This allowed the project to go from an initial small hp boost to a much bigger one as the project progressed. Heh heh heh!!!!
2)Manny kept and stored the car for me.
3)it justified me making a trip to Breslau in late April the following year to test out the car before it was shipped back to me, I was able to meet Manny and his staff and to see the shop and to meet a bunch of the fellows from this website who lived in the area which was terrific fun and gave me some great memories to go along with the car. The fellowship was really special................
4)lots of cars done by Davenport out west, better to be unique and to have a Dasilva modded one......................

Take the plunge and just do it.

Cheers,

Garry

Robin,

I am one of Manny's customers from 5 hours north of Edmonton so way further a trip than you would be looking at. I shipped my car (C6 Z06) to Manny for a project to run from 505 to about 850 hp in 2012.

Consider:
1)you do this during the winter time. Manny had the car from the end of October until spring. This allowed the project to go from an initial small hp boost to a much bigger one as the project progressed. Heh heh heh!!!!
2)Manny kept and stored the car for me.
3)it justified me making a trip to Breslau in late April the following year to test out the car before it was shipped back to me, I was able to meet Manny and his staff and to see the shop and to meet a bunch of the fellows from this website who lived in the area which was terrific fun and gave me some great memories to go along with the car. The fellowship was really special................
4)lots of cars done by Davenport out west, better to be unique and to have a Dasilva modded one......................

Take the plunge and just do it.

Cheers,

Garry

Thanks Garry , as always you are a true gentleman , thank you so much for the kind words .

Send the car to manny, you get quality performance as well as winter storage, and if you so decide, a hell of a fun test drive home!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.