apollo18

Casual User
May 7, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
1962 corvette c1
Province
AB
hello, looking to purchase a hardtop roof for my 1962 corvette c1 and wondering for any recommendations on who to buy from. looking for all new mounting hardware as well

thx

• Wow
Reactions: YFCvii
Are you looking for a new one or a used one? New bits and pieces such as trim and mounting parts available from any of the corvette suppliers.
Numerous used ones appear in the N.C.R.S ( national corvette restorers society) magazine. Be very careful with used ones as the bare shell is very cheap, it"s the stainless trim that is very expensive, so price depends on how complete it is.

• Informative
Reactions: YFCvii
Are you looking for a new one or a used one? New bits and pieces such as trim and mounting parts available from any of the corvette suppliers.
Numerous used ones appear in the N.C.R.S ( national corvette restorers society) magazine. Be very careful with used ones as the bare shell is very cheap, it"s the stainless trim that is very expensive, so price depends on how complete it is.

i assume new just because i want everything to fit properly

best place is Auto Entec in Pennsylvania they sell refurbished top for C1 to C3 only. C1 hard tops are expensive.
Google Auto Entec their web site is very informative.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.