Feb 7, 2021
VetteCoins
Province
BC
I can find a ton of accessories for the C8 on line but does anyone know of anywhere in Alberta or BC that you can physically go into a store and purchase items like jack-pads or grill inserts. I know people love on line shopping but I’m the guy that will go to Home Depot to pick up a bucket screws and end up walking around for an hour looking to see what else I can buy and I would love to be able to do the same for my car.

Reactions: Dik
I only have one resolve to suggest that is based from my own success for finding C7 accessories.
Not much different from what is already mentioned within the question ....
Although I was able to go to a store and buy a Laptop that I wanted and bring it home right away.
I knew exactly what I wanted in a Laptop and Memory Express had it in stock.
This simple and rather easy find then helped me with the most difficult for finding for my C7.
It does have the most help ... that I cannot phone and/or just drive to get :thumbs:

... might by chance see a display item but most local shops I find have to special order most items regardless ... so I just cut the "middle man" and accept the online method ....
it does take patience and does need careful use though ... I research as much for recommendations as I do the physical items.

Last edited:
I can find a ton of accessories for the C8 on line but does anyone know of anywhere in Alberta or BC that you can physically go into a store and purchase items like jack-pads or grill inserts. I know people love on line shopping but I’m the guy that will go to Home Depot to pick up a bucket screws and end up walking around for an hour looking to see what else I can buy and I would love to be able to do the same for my car.

No stores I know of in my area will satisfy your request. In Edmonton I'll go to JB Automotive for vehicle-related things (or NAPA or PartSource) but they have nothing that's Corvette specific. The local GM dealers have next to nothing for C8 items, including jack pads even though their shop technicians use them. I think you're stuck doing your "browsing" online. Sorry.

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.