Anyone know where (and when) we can see the C8 in Canada ?

YouTube 😂😂

Ok sorry... couldn’t resist.
Your question is one we all share. All of us are waiting for some kind of announcement as the dealerships are not saying much.
Hopefully your thread has the answer posted on it soon. 👍👍

True that but I was hoping starting a new feed would miraculously have new info !!!!! 😜
There’s a few US dealers in The North-east that are getting the tour next week...I might make the drive down from Montreal.

Reactions: ddgermann
The wait list of Buyers still needs to become fulfiledl allocations ... which cannot be done for at least a couple of weeks still (perhaps mid Aug 2019). Arrivals are months away.

• Agree
Reactions: tyho
Apparently the 2020 Stingray is almost sold out already from reports I've been reading...
and saw some pics of the Convertible which looks more like a Targa top from the side then
an actual convertible...

350.png

Apparently the 2020 Stingray is almost sold out already from reports I've been reading...
and saw some pics of the Convertible which looks more like a Targa top from the side then
an actual convertible...

I actually wonder how much of this is engineered hype. It’s a bit hard to believe GM didn’t prepare for the huge demand for this car and be ready to fill their pockets accordingly.
If it is indeed a fabrication to boost people off the fence... it’s working brilliantly. 😆

• Happy
Reactions: Heiko and YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.