ballindrew

I'm New Here
Oct 28, 2017
Barrie Ontario
VetteCoins
So my local dealer just informed me that my C8 allocation will most likely be in 2024 :( I really have my heart set on a 2023 70th anniversary car...my question is does anyone know of a dealer that still has 2023 alacashons in Ontario? I'm in the Barrie area. also, I don't mind paying over MSRP for one. seeing they are only available that the 2023 year.

If money doesn’t matter, call every dealer in Canada and wait for a delivery to be refused. You have to accept whatever spec it is though.
Then just add more for shipping 💸 … highly unlikely to happen but one in a million … is still a chance

Reactions: ballindrew
So my local dealer just informed me that my C8 allocation will most likely be in 2024 :( I really have my heart set on a 2023 70th anniversary car...my question is does anyone know of a dealer that still has 2023 alacashons in Ontario? I'm in the Barrie area. also, I don't mind paying over MSRP for one. seeing they are only available that the 2023 year.
Alvin at Wheaton Chevrolet in Red Deer Alberta has a white 3LT 70th Anniversary model in transit that is available. His phone is 403-597-2669.

There is also one available in Toronto (HTC) with 70 K’s on it (or something like that, less than 100 K)
They are asking too much for it, but maybe you can make a deal close to where you wanted to be.
It is listed on Kijiji

Those are auto populated when new cars get delivered. Loss leaders...gets people calling dealers. Hey it's sold but I have this...

Just did a search...18 2023s on trader and zero 70th editions
These dealerships somehow keep getting worse lol... I just wish they'd adopt a NA wide "oh you pre-ordered when? this is where you are on the list..." model like other pieces of tech instead of letting your customers just play roulette with different dealers. It's so archaic and outdated.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
It is still listed.
Not at a chev dealer, but used dealer.
I called. They want $175,000.00 plus HST.

Attachments

• 57AEDBB1-45FA-4E22-AA35-FF1149773A72.png
    57AEDBB1-45FA-4E22-AA35-FF1149773A72.png
    508.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 50E55BBF-257A-4EBD-8DCD-AD78B32E7FEE.png
    50E55BBF-257A-4EBD-8DCD-AD78B32E7FEE.png
    427 KB · Views: 24
  • 67B868A1-4136-4179-A7F4-D1DAC1E5CAEA.png
    67B868A1-4136-4179-A7F4-D1DAC1E5CAEA.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
Used C8’s look to be in the $130K to $140K (+ tax) ASKING PRICE range. Some higher and some lower. I suspect there’s some room to move so the actual sale price could be less. Dealers tell me they’ve seen more interest with the upcoming luxury car tax, however I’m not seeing cars leaving their showrooms ahead of that. I expect prices will drop closer to the end of driving season, with dealers not wanting to carry inventory over the winter months. So $175K is really on the high side and you could easily pay for shipping and still save a ton off that.

How can a 23 70th anniversary C8 have 70 K on it?

Used C8’s look to be in the $130K to $140K (+ tax) ASKING PRICE range. Some higher and some lower. I suspect there’s some room to move so the actual sale price could be less. Dealers tell me they’ve seen more interest with the upcoming luxury car tax, however I’m not seeing cars leaving their showrooms ahead of that. I expect prices will drop closer to the end of driving season, with dealers not wanting to carry inventory over the winter months. So $175K is really on the high side and you could easily pay for shipping and still save a ton off that.
Agreed!
I think that the $175,000 is way too much.
I am thinking they don’t want to sell it!
I am thinking maybe it is the dealer principle’s car, or friend of them.
I am sure it will be available in the spring. Lol.

Agreed!
I think that the $175,000 is way too much.
I am thinking they don’t want to sell it!
I am thinking maybe it is the dealer principle’s car, or friend of them.
I am sure it will be available in the spring. Lol.

These could very well become like the C8.R editions that went bananas in value. I'll let the folks on here know what build number my 70th will be as I was a late July allocation.

Reactions: Fast Boat Guy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.