buried in the snow at work. haha and watching my son collect parts for the turbo setup he is installing on his vette.

I'll be down in Regina a few times this summer. I'll have to make sure to do a little detour through Moose Jaw on the way down! Sounds like your son has quite the set up happening!

yes he has a few blue oval bozo's for friends. joking here, but he likes cars and now is turning his z06 into a monster, to me anyway. he did the heads and cam, has a fast intake now the turbo sitting in my kitchen, and is trying to get the rest of the setup thru manny. it really too bad we're so far away. todd is learning lots about his car, it's a pretty serious upgrade from the mazdaspeed protoge he was driving before.

Hahaha. That is quite the upgrade. I won't frown on your son for having blue oval friends. My wife has the same disease.:rofl:

I think that would be an absolutely killer build! I wish Manny was closer too, however, my wallet like Manny right where he is!:rofl:

well i can't say to much about todd's friends being ford guys, i was always a MOPAR guy, but a vette fan all my life. guess i'm addicted to fine automobiles.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.