May 14, 2011
Barrie Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1991 Coupe
Hi Guys

Get this, I saw a Corvette Calender in Wal Mart, not one photo of a C4!?!?!?
I always knew wal mart sucks, I may never go back.

I don't get it, our 91 is a terrific driver. It just took us to Lake Placid and back without a hitch and its perfect on those windy roads in the Adirondacks.

The right answer is likely that us C4 owners know a good thing and we just keep quite so the cost stays reasonable.

Hi Guys

Get this, I saw a Corvette Calender in Wal Mart, not one photo of a C4!?!?!?
I always knew wal mart sucks, I may never go back.

I don't get it, our 91 is a terrific driver. It just took us to Lake Placid and back without a hitch and its perfect on those windy roads in the Adirondacks.

The right answer is likely that us C4 owners know a good thing and we just keep quite so the cost stays reasonable.

I know what you mean. ; That is why I call them the "Rodney Dangerfield of the Corvette world". No respect.
C4 were the cars that took Corvette from a point and go vehicle to a real sports car. I for one love driving my car......

I think it is a case of being too "new" to be a classic yet in the eyes of some and too "old" to be cool in the eyes of others. Their time is coming soon I think. Another couple of years and a '96 will be 20 years old. They were leaps and bounds beyond the C3 when they came out in terms of handling and power. I remember being in high school in '83 and being amazed at the clam shell hood and all the aluminum suspension pieces.

I know what you mean. ; That is why I call them the "Rodney Dangerfield of the Corvette world". No respect.
C4 were the cars that took Corvette from a point and go vehicle to a real sports car. I for one love driving my car......

Rodney Dangerfield was the man! Don't sweat it boys. You have great rides. The 1 millionth Vette was produced during C4 production. They were ahead of their time and when I was shopping for mine seriously considered a black on black convertible '96.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

I've driven a friend's '88 and certainly enjoyed the ride. It makes decent power and the 4+3 transmission shifted just as nicely as the six speed in our 2005. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone. I might want to get one to have a his and hers pair. before the prices go up. ;) Dale can pound the gears too. She just looks like a sweet little lady, but put her behind the wheel and something happens. :eek: On Kijiji there is a '90 ZR1 for under $16K. Sounds like a real deal to me. I certainly wouldn't turn one down.

I'm glad you have good experience with your C4 I excitedly bought a 85 white in 1990, and was even more excited, as it drove away with new owner a month later... it was the roughest, most uncomfortable, car I ever owned (2 cents)

I'm glad you have good experience with your C4 I excitedly bought a 85 white in 1990, and was even more excited, as it drove away with new owner a month later... it was the roughest, most uncomfortable, car I ever owned (2 cents)

I loved my 1990 triple Black Vert. I think it had the best Seats of any Corvette ever made, far better than my C5.
The handling and and comfort level was light years ahead of the previous models.
Ya the ride was a bit rough but it gave you a true sports car feel. Spirited cruises with the boys required lots of concentration and driver input.
The biggest hassle was getting out of the car due to the high side rails.

Still miss my C4.:canada:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.