Kent

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2013
Peterborough Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
none sold it
All 705 lets get together in Peterborough for a chat session and lunch.A time and place is up to the majority, i will throw out the Peterborough airport as a possible place to meet.Lets get to it guys what do you all think for a time and place.:D

Kent:D

Last edited by a moderator:
My 88 year old buddy Ray is gung ho to go too. His body might be 88 but his mind is as young as any of ours. Certainly sharper than me by a country mile. He's been in the car business all his life, being the sales manager in a big Ford dealership in Toronto at one time, had his own garage in Peterborough, been the bailiff around here too. He knows everyone, the good, the bad and the ugly. He and Doug were in the printing business in Toronto years ago and knew the same areas there.

Ken ran for council at Hastings last fall and won. Now he is busy and won't be able to come this time around. My old buddy Ray and Pat are both going. Should be a good turn out and by then, we are half way through January. Time flies when you are having fun. ;)

Live healthy like me Doug and never get sick. ;) The flu in 1980, sick in 1999 with flu and strep pneumonia just before Y2K. I hardly ever get a cold and it isn't much when I do get one. Lots of people I know get the flu shots and get sick anyway and just about every year. Having said that, I'll probably come down with something that will lay me low. :( It seems no matter what we do, Mother Nature will have her way one way or another.

I had promised to help my son with some drywall work and when he called last weekend, I was off and running. We got all the hard stuff done and he can finish the rest. It all looks easy until you take into account all the electrical outlets, switches, lights, window openings and doorways. Come on February lunch. I am hungry. ;) I didn't see any pictures, so this past one probably didn't happen anyway. :)

I had promised to help my son with some drywall work and when he called last weekend, I was off and running. We got all the hard stuff done and he can finish the rest. It all looks easy until you take into account all the electrical outlets, switches, lights, window openings and doorways. Come on February lunch. I am hungry. ;) I didn't see any pictures, so this past one probably didn't happen anyway. :)

Oh it took place Keith but the camera and its owner were at your sons house.:D

Kent :D

the drywall is starting in my new place too. the ceiling starts to go up tomorrow. i had originally planned on doing it but i hired a couple of guys - my poor ol' joints have told me they're not up to it :eek: randy lyon told me he'd like to come to the next lunch :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.