When are the stats out for 2024, Quantities and colour combination, and how do you check if you have a one of one?
Unofficially, the total 2024 production was 30,902 Stingrays, 10,549 Z06s and 1,249 E-Rays for a total of 42,700 Corvettes in the 2024 model year.
Apparently it will be couple of weeks before they release the official numbers.

If you a patient and have some time, you may be able to get most of the information to see if you have built a one of one from the information on C8 Tracker.

There is a custom search function that should be able to narrow it down. Unfortunately is only shows USA builds.
I checked on my build and no one else had one identically built in the USA. And up to the time mine was built there were not other identical CDN builds.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I appreciate.
I heard if you contact the Corvette Museum they can tell you if your car is a 1 of 1 build, and they will send you conformation in a letter. Can anyone confirm this?

I get the personal satisfaction of owning ones car but to say its a 1 of 1 of a commonly mass produced car is odd no?
As soon as I hear a corvette owner state how rare their corvette is, I stop listening.

Yes there is a hierarchy, but no one really cares about someone’s choice of undesirable colours, stripes and factory floor mats or how many been built on a Friday afternoon on the 13th day of the month.