xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
Guys.

Is is true that my stock 18, 19 inch wheels can go to 19, 20 inch combo when I get a new set? Any modifications needed in ordeer to go a little larger on the rim?

I think this tire combo would be cheaper because the rears are more common in 20 than 19. not to mention, it would look better too. Let me know, as I'm shopping around and getting ideas. New wheels/tires is my winter project I think.

Would love to have a slightly bigger rim on the rear of my 2005--especially if the tire is cheaper.

Also, do you recommend tire/wheel combo packages, or do you usually buy one-at-a-time?

Cheers,

OK Manny. I'll bite--send me some information on what lines you are carrying--especially since you got the new digs. Maybe there's some good stuff happening. All I know is that I'm liking the matte-black look, maybe with a red or a chrome/aluminum lip. I also like the rears to be recessed--the look is dangerous!

That being said, I'm open to suggestions for my black ext, grey int 'Vette. Anyone else want to chime in on what they like? I see myself with red or yellow painted calipers, the rimes I've mentioned, leather arm-rest, and some Lloyd's mats in the near future.

Speaking of which, where's a good place to order Lloyd's mats if you're in Canada?

Just did these for C6 Spiders on a C5

071da9af.jpg

305/35/19 rear & 275/35/18 front with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires on C6 Spider wheels .

Mounted and balanced with new sensors / ready to install $3500.00 all in to your door .

We do the Loyds Mats , let me know what you want . We will have the web site up nad running in time and have all these items on the site .

Manny.

I'd like to get some mats and a trunk-liner (or trunk-carpet), all with "Jake" on them. I'd like Jake to be in silver, red, or yellow. The ones with that say "Corvette" underneath are preferrable.

The wheels above are nice, but I'm liking something a little offset in the rears. Matte black still in my sights though. Rims won't happen until winter, but the mats are something I might be able to do in a month or so. Let me know your prices!

Manny.

I'd like to get some mats and a trunk-liner (or trunk-carpet), all with "Jake" on them. I'd like Jake to be in silver, red, or yellow. The ones with that say "Corvette" underneath are preferrable.

The wheels above are nice, but I'm liking something a little offset in the rears. Matte black still in my sights though. Rims won't happen until winter, but the mats are something I might be able to do in a month or so. Let me know your prices!

I can do the rear cargo mat + front mats for $350.00 shipped to your door . These I can do in any color with the corvette script underneath .

Our Visa / Mastercard terminal is up and running now so phone and internet orders are a breeze.

When you say offset , are meaning a deep dish ?

Last edited:
Oh man, decisions decisions, decisions.

Interior is gray, so the lettering and logo in gray is a breeze. Give me a couple weeks to consider my options for colours. A lot of it depends on whether I want to paint the calipers (and what colour I paint them). I think both yellow or red would look slick--then get a rim with a yellow or red lip as well.

I wish I could start a poll to gauge some opinions on who thinks what would look best! Yellow calipers/lip, red calipers/lip, or just matte black with a polished lip.

Anyways, I'll take the mats, I just need to decide which colours.

As far as deep dish, yes, I believe we are on the same page here. An example would be:

Savini Wheels SV-8s Wheels - Savini Wheels Wheels on sale, cheap rims, cheap wheels from Savini Wheels at discount prices

Of course, I can't afford Savini rims, so this is more to gauge where my interest lies than anything.

These are also awesome:

http://www.corvette-wheels.com/vossen-vvs087-matte-black.html

Manny--are those Mustang rims able to go on a base C6? Looks like all the cool wheels are for z06 (widebody 'Vettes). If not ridiculously deep-dish, some ass-kicking concave wheels would also look slick!

Riley--another 'Vette forum said people were putting thse on their 'Vettes, just not sure what kind of 'Vettes.......At $300 a piece, the price is totally right as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.