VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
16970DDC-449E-4686-8095-DB3D732594B6.jpeg
896F77A5-14C3-4E3E-836D-EF68CF7BA7EE.jpeg
FCB5AD69-C282-435C-88BE-A89CC67749E8.jpeg
We all have our faves be it a big meal,comfort food or.... post your lunch pics.

Looks pretty tasty to me....I'd be right at home with most of the spice... Looks like they are feeding more than a handful of people .... Tough to keep everyone happy I guess...

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Reactions: ddgermann
Looks pretty tasty to me....I'd be right at home with most of the spice... Looks like they are feeding more than a handful of people .... Tough to keep everyone happy I guess...

With my crew, client reps and passengers, I usually have about 80-90 people onboard Eric.
Indonesian food is pretty good yes.

Yum Yum: all looks great; but, where is the cold glass of larger or red wine to wash that great food down!

Yes that would be great...
We get the non alcohol beer sometimes but unfortunately the adults are quite supportive of the no alcohol policy now a days. My crew doesn’t get wasted and trash the place and my liver gets a break so it’s kind of win win... :thumbs:

Is there an area you can take your meal and sit outside on the deck and eat? Pending Sea conditions obviously. That must be pretty cool being out there on a ship Derek.

Mike there are places yes. On the poop deck or over by the lifeboats it is fairly quiet. We sometimes do a BBQ but most guys go right back into the mess Hall as it’s hot and humid outside. 30s with 90% humidity is awful to sit in and eat. Ok to sit and drink though... but that’s done onshore (meetings).
:Biggrin:

Shouldn't have logged in here until after supper.... It all looks great.... If I knew anything at all about offshore gas, I'd hit you up to take me on just one hitch.... as an adviser... Don't need to pay me... Just feed me..lol....... And if they'd let me fish off the side of the ship, that would be my bonus....lol..... Great pictures Derek... Thanks for sharing....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.