Wilson Niblett Brad W
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 18, 2021
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Was chatting with a Corvette client of mine about these three beauties in the showroom.

The gentleman was almost in tears when he saw this 64' Corvette because this was the exact one his father was driving when he was a kid, and he was telling me how proud he was when all kids from school would ask him everything about this Vette.

He was saying if he owns these three, the white C8 will be his summer-daily, the black ZR1 will be what he is taking to meet up his buddies.

Then I asked, "What about the blue one?".

Gentleman said he will get rid of his sofas and couches if he has to because "it is going into the living room". LOL.

If these three are in your driveway, would this be your order too?

1.jpg
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

The blue one would have it's own garage sitting in a man cave and would only come out for special occasions. The ZR1 would be for fun around town and shorter cruises. The C7 would be for longer cruises to restore mental health.
Own garage and a man cave eh? I like that! The white one would be a great cruiser for sure. I have driven in the GT2 seats for total about an hour, smooth like a butter.

Reactions: 12cents
Might have to come in for Service earlier to see these beauties. Saw the C8 in the Showroom before but not the other two.
'64 would be for special occasions only, C8 for cruising and the ZR1 would be for giggles !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
Was chatting with a Corvette client of mine about these three beauties in the showroom.

The gentleman was almost in tears when he saw this 64' Corvette because this was the exact one his father was driving when he was a kid, and he was telling me how proud he was when all kids from school would ask him everything about this Vette.

He was saying if he owns these three, the white C8 will be his summer-daily, the black ZR1 will be what he is taking to meet up his buddies.

Then I asked, "What about the blue one?".

Gentleman said he will get rid of his sofas and couches if he has to because "it is going into the living room". LOL.

If these three are in your driveway, would this be your order too?

View attachment 80668View attachment 80669View attachment 80670View attachment 80671View attachment 80672
I’d be like J Leno (not quite not even close) I’ll just visit the showroom where it’s located have fresh brewed coffee for free and pretend I’m my leaving room. Hey! To dream is free 😄😎

What is the package price to own all 3 ... asking for a friend 😇
Hi there,

3 of together as a bundle sounds really nice. However, those vehicles we have in the showroom are not ready for sale yet, they are more like some showpieces we have here.

We just added another C7 Z06 in shadow gray metallic to the collection as well. That is ready for sale.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers!

7f1f390c40fdf92dff9c3e2d3545dfc4x_-1778420953.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.