This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What would you consider low kilometres when buying a used C7 Z51

What would you consider low kilometres when buying a used C7 Z51

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Much depends on how it was driven and the maintenance.
There is a difference between a car that was tracked (raced) and a highway driver. Even then maintenance is still a big consideration.

You didn't say what year the car is - low miles for a 2014 will be different than for a 2019, especially if there was more than one owner. And as Le Baron says, how the car was driven (even on the street) will affect wear and tear. If I had to guess, low mileage would be 6000 km/year or less, a car dealer would probably say 10000 km/yr. The car's condition, maintenance and how it was driven are at least as important as mileage. And it's critical to find a car that hasn't been winter-driven - road salt is hard on cars - how it looks underneath is as important as how it looks up top.

Last edited:
Year of the car and the maintenance/type of drive history aside, the general rule of thumb would be anything around 30k kms and under would be low kilometers for purchase.

One heads up I give everyone, as I see 4 digit kms in the survey like a trap - too low of kilometers is also not a good thing as our cars feel best when they are driven regularly.

Aim for a well oiled machine. A car sitting for long periods of time goes bad and parts/rubber/bushings go stale. Which creates more issues down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread