Jun 25, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Grand Sport
Province
ON
Just noticed some strange beeping and I cant figure out what this is. 2019 GS hardtop with 7600km.

Noticed it this morning. Beeping is coming from the front of the car every 20-30 seconds. Beep is about 1 second long. Never heard this before today.
Car is parked in my garage with the roof on and latched. Doors and hatch are all fully closed. Beeping happens with or without the doors locked, and when I'm nowhere near the car. I don't see any warnings on the gauge cluster

Any ideas?

If your alarm is going off and all you hear is beeping, you need a hearing aid Jeff. I think I may have one in my antique collection. Pm me if interested....lol...

1630366425388.png

Last edited:
Noticed it this morning. Beeping is coming from the front of the car every 20-30 seconds. Beep is about 1 second long. Never heard this before today.
Car is parked in my garage with the roof on and latched. Doors and hatch are all fully closed. Beeping happens with or without the doors locked, and when I'm nowhere near the car. I don't see any warnings on the gauge cluster
LoL...... glad it wasn't anything to do with your car!

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.