Apr 19, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
1989 corvette
Province
ON
Time to put the car on the road.. I know I've asked this before but have not yet understood what shocks to buy. My 89 C4 HAS THE FX3 AND ZF1 PACKAGE. YHE FX3 NO LONGER WORKS . I will not be repairing the fx3 adjustable suspension and need to know which is the appropriate shock model number to order.. the car has the zf1 suspension package and don't know if that means the car is lowered. I have kept the car all original and intend to do so.. Is there a model number on the original Bilstein shocks if I want to replace them. please someone let me know which is best shock with the model number to order. thanks in advance

Time to put the car on the road.. I know I've asked this before but have not yet understood what shocks to buy. My 89 C4 HAS THE FX3 AND ZF1 PACKAGE. YHE FX3 NO LONGER WORKS . I will not be repairing the fx3 adjustable suspension and need to know which is the appropriate shock model number to order.. the car has the zf1 suspension package and don't know if that means the car is lowered. I have kept the car all original and intend to do so.. Is there a model number on the original Bilstein shocks if I want to replace them. please someone let me know which is best shock with the model number to order. thanks in advance
You might want to post this question in the DIY section as well. Might get more traffic.