Jul 28, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Corvette
Province
NS
Anyone who owns (or has owned, or even seen) a C4 Corvette knows there’s no hiding anything when you lift that big front clip. Body, engine, rad, suspension, tires, etc. All of it is laid bare for the world to see.

Anything scraped, dirty or out of place jumps out and pokes you right in the eye. The C4 goes from a slick bodied road car to an open wheel racer look by simply opening the hood.

So, what do tou use to clean the underside of the hood and all the other areas that are visible with the hood open?

I woukd really prefer a product your can spray on and hose off, since wiping down all those nooks and crannies would just be a major PITA. I’ll do it all eventually, but it woukd be nice if there was a spray on/off product that would get it at least 90% clean.

;)

I know this is a bit dated, but after I get everything as clean as possible, I spray everything plastic or rubber with tire foam treatment. It comes up looking like brand new and lasts a long time before you have to re-spray. Looks awesome!

• Agree
Reactions: rvguy79
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread