Votes: 12 2.8%
  • The Frozen North (NWT, Nunanvit)

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Maritimes

Votes: 17 3.9%
  • Sasqwhatchoowant

Votes: 27 6.3%

• Total voters
;) Niagara Falls is under a state of emergency right now due to the expected millions of visitors coming to see 2 minutes of the eclipse. That would be the last place I'd be even if MissFury offers the burgers and hotdogs for free... lol...
That usually only happens when there is 6 cm of snow forecast.

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller
Royal York CI. Etobicoke had the toughest courses especially with tech. We lived just off Royal York above the Queensway.

Thats so cool ... Yea I went to ECI for the tech aspect Great teachers and great courses ... They even had a dental hygienist major that students from all over the GTA and beyond would come there for ... My sister actually went to Royal York ... she actually shared a class with Sergio Galli of Platinum Blond fame

Royal York is now Etobicke School of The Arts ....:(

Im at Islington just south of the Kingsway .. always loved Etobicoke

Last edited:
@Vettenut I have a friend who went to Scarlet Heights Institute of Technology whose name lasted only as long as it took to figure out the short form was "s**t". :D
There is also the “ Samuel Holland Institute of Technology “ in Charlottetown PEI . Looks good on a sweatshirt, lol.

@Vettenut I have a friend who went to Scarlet Heights Institute of Technology whose name lasted only as long as it took to figure out the short form was "s**t". :D

Oh that is sooo funny :D:D:D

That acronym reminds me of someone that went to that school ... I never knew him as he is several years older than me ... but I knew OF him

He holds the top office in Ontario ... and I think he drives a " Ford " I'll leave it at that ;)

Queensway and Royal York !? I know the area well ... had and still have many friends from that area ... lots of Italians ... but if you saw it now you wouldnt
recognize it ... Cranes on almost every corner ... the big massive Costco that is used by everyone from downtown...Queensway between Royal York and Kipling is a parking lot no matter what time you travel it ... Years ago they closed the Queensway hospital but had left a mini emergency department open .... that they closed during COVID ... but after COVID
they never re-opened it ... Ahhh time is no one's friend .

Small Corvette world ;)

Last edited: