Ntmd8r

RIP
You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Jan 27, 2009
Richmond, B.C.
VetteCoins
It's always interesting to see what people do to their cars to "personalize" them....
or to "improve" performance and/or looks.

So.... let's hear it from you all.....
what modifications, add-ons, etc., have you done or are planning to do ?

I'll start... (even though I don't have it yet %^#@&*)
For my triple black Z51 2LT 7-spd Convertible

Airaid (or other) air intake... better breathing
CAGS skip-shift eliminator
Splash guards
Improve/replace front license plate holder
Rear exhaust filler plate (polished stainless)
Roll Bar (needed for some tracks, and we like the looks)
Wider wheels and non-runflat stickier tires (probably Toyo R888)

✓18/19 TSW Nurburgring Matte Gunmetal - rotary forged
C7R Jake custom center caps, red aluminum spline lugs
ACS Zero7 satin black rockers
C7R Jake 6" red seat back decals
✓OEM GM carbon flash front/rear crossed flags
✓9" black "STINGRAY" script rear fascia emblem
FE3 rear sway bar
✓fully lowered/stock bolts
✓low profile, leave in frame pucks
✓plate/hatch white LED's
Weathertech FloorLiners DigitalFit > awesome
✓20% tint w/ tinted side markers/rear reflectors
✓smoked plate covers, front curved with heat gun, SS screws
✓modified/invisible Aero Panel front plate mount
Airaid Synthamax hi-flow air filter
✓mufflers painted black
3M Di-Noc matte black/carbon fiber visor label covers
Black & Decker BM3B battery charger
CAGS skip shift eliminator
MGW short throw shifter
Diablosport inTune I-1000

Last edited by a moderator:
C7Jake, could you take a picture or two of the weathertech's in the car. I was considering them but worried they aren't going to look all that great, especially since my is only going to be driven in fair weather.

I picked up on Thursday, dealer had added locking wheel nuts pro bono which was nice.
Then as soon as I got home Thursday night swapped out the splash guards, and remounted front plat with the aero mount.

Now considering the trim on the areo mount that you did C7Jake, looks nice and clean.

Last edited:
I have to agree with C7Jake. The chrome bar in the front grille looks great on your C7. Not sure how well I will like it on my Crystal Red. It kinda looks like a dental retainer on lighter coloured C7s.

just added Elite catch can to dry sump oil system, and a custom spacer to enclose the space around the 4 exhaust pipes and hide the solenoid arm for the ex.

-GM Splash Guards
-Stingray Sill Plates
-Stingray Premium mats
-Jacking Pucks
-Carbon Fiber Overlays for airbag warning signs.

In the future I will be adding:
-Engine Dress up (Likely this winter)
-Headers, X-Pipe and Borla Exhaust. (Yet to be determined as this is about as much as a supercharger with much less gains)
-Supercharger (If I don't do exhaust system)
-Tune

That's how I was, has the guards for about two weeks before mine showed!

Be prepared

I'll have to remember to put them and a 7mm wrench in my carry-on when I depart for Ont.:D I'd like to have them on for the drive back east. I was thinking of Cleartastic too for the front and rear panels behind each wheel. I might order Weathertech mats and have them delivered to the dealer. That's about it except for jacking pucks and something tasteful to cover the warning labels on the sun visors. Eventually get some aftermarket rims, I like HRE's but they are spendy so something like the TSW Nurburgring Gunmetal silver as a more affordable alternative.:canada:

added Elite catch can-backsplash for exhaust pipes (filled the void around the pipes) and wrapped it with suntech film. have pucks for frame hoist arms for the chassis and GM splash guards in the trunk- don`t like the cheap plastic on the black splash guards so likely won`t use them.

2014 C7 3LT Z51 M7

- Nutek monoblock wheels
- Halltech Stinger intake
- American Racing mid-lengths - not installed yet
- Cdn Tire Betty Boop floor mats - only installed sometimes when I need a sense of humor about my car :D

I'm sitting on the fence on a blower and want to see the Edelbrock when it comes out. I think a roots blower would be pretty cool and sometimes I feel like more horsepower wouldn't be a bad thing on the C7 - it's pretty fast for sure, but I can only imagine what it would be like if it was litre-bike fast :eek:

4bc2c2.jpg

2014 C7 3LT Z51 M7

- Nutek monoblock wheels
- Halltech Stinger intake
- American Racing mid-lengths - not installed yet
- Cdn Tire Betty Boop floor mats - only installed sometimes when I need a sense of humor about my car :D

I'm sitting on the fence on a blower and want to see the Edelbrock when it comes out. I think a roots blower would be pretty cool and sometimes I feel like more horsepower wouldn't be a bad thing on the C7 - it's pretty fast for sure, but I can only imagine what it would be like if it was litre-bike fast :eek:

4bc2c2.jpg

567, that is a gorgeous C7 against a nice background. Are the wheels spendy $$. :coolgleam:

I'd say they are spendy enough for sure, but roughly half or so of what HRE would have cost me and comparable to Forgeline GA1R, Modulare B18, etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread